locked Re: Error: JT65-HF Log File Path Not Found

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/07/2018 8:39 AM, cedarmountain@... wrote:
New user trying to install, please pardon my mistakes.

On launch, I get Error: JT65-HFLog File Path Not Found Log Path : JTAlert will be unable to log to your logger.

My log is located at the default location, which is C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\WSJT-X     The log files there are wsjtx_log.adi and wsjtx.log (a text doc).

Running JTAlert 2.12.1 and WSJT-X 1.9.1

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Greg K2GRG
Greg,

The "JT65-HF Log File Path Not Found" error is shown when JTAlert cannot find the log file for JT65-HF. This indicates that your started JTAlert using the JT65-HF shortcut (Red music icon) not the correct WSJT-X shortcut (Red X icon).

Please note that you cannot have JTAlert ADIF logging (which I assume your trying to use) set to use the wsjtx_log.adi file, you need to provide a different file, preferably an adif export from your primary logger. What Logger do you use?