locked Re: LoTW

Randall Tudor

AC Log with JTAlert can log direct to LoTW.

On Jul 11, 2018, at 5:59 AM, Tom Ramberg via Groups.Io <oh6vda=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi. I am using WSJT-X 1.9.1 and JTAlert-X 2.11.5 on my laptop computer with windows 7 and an Icom 7300.

I log from JTAlert to e-qsl, qrz.com and Clublog, all working flawlessly. Some of the posts I read here talk about logging to LoTW. I have not found any way of automating the logging to LoTW in JTAlert, or having the LoTW qsls recognised in JTAlert, possibly because I haven't read the manual well enough. If the possibility is there, could you steer me in the right direction?

73 Tom OH6VDA