locked Re: Canadian Provinces not being added to HRD Logbook - Defect Confirmed

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/07/2018 12:41 AM, WB5JJJ wrote:
I don't know where the problem lies, but it is a constant one.

When I use JTA to add entries to my HRD LB, the USA states are added just fine, but the Canadian Provinces are not added.  I have noticed that in HRD LB that it takes about a second or so for them to show up, where a state will appear with the rest of the downloaded data.  It's no big deal, I just open the entry and do a lookup and in a second or so, the Province is added.  Could there not be enough time for this to happen via JTA?
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ

Thanks for the report. I can confirm this is a defect (affecting all the supported loggers), now corrected.

As I am unable to test the HRD logging component of JTAlert, I will
prepare a new build for you to test (later today).