locked Re: Run away logging #FT8

Ken Hendrickson

Windows reboot did not help. Windows 10 build 1803, Jtalertx.11.5, wsjt-x1.9.1. Dimension 4 v5.31 running when stopped problem continued on next attempt.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:55 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 22/06/2018 10:40 AM:
When I log to HRD logbook or dxkeeper JTAlert keeps repeatedly logging the QSO’s until I stop JTAlert. It appears locked in a loop.

OM,

More information needed...
  • WSJT-X or JTDX?
  • What version of Windows?
  • What version of JTAlert?
  • Any other applications running that interact with JTAlert or WSJT-X/JTDX?

There have been no other reports of this type of behaviour.
When did if first start? What did you change on your PC prior to this occurring?

The only way that JTAlert can log multiple times is if it receives multiple UDP QSO logged packets from WSJT-X/JTDX.

As a first step, I suggest you perform a Windows Restart and see if the problem persists.