locked #Announcement #NewRelease : JTAlert 2.11.4 is available for download - Defect Fixes + Changes (still with XP/Vista support) #Announcement #NewRelease

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

While I previously announced that 2.11.3 will be the last release for XP/Vista, this 2.11.4 release contains bug fixes so I have extended the XP/Vista support to this version as well.

Visit https://HamApps.com for the download link and upgrade/install instructions.

Release Notes...
2.11.4 (18=JUN-2018)
   *** Important Note:
   *** This is the last version that supports installation on Windows XP & Vista.

   Changes:
     - Double-LeftMouse-click on Callsign to setup WSJT-X removed and replaced
        with Single-LeftMouse-Click.
     - All DXLab DDE functions (used for DXView/DXKeeper/Pathfinder lookups and
        SpotCollector spots) now handled by an independent plugin process.
     - JTAlert DXPedition Mode with N1MM+ logging support has been removed.
        This does not effect WSJT-X Fox/Hound Dxpedition mode.
     - Support for DL3VCO JT65-HF version has been removed.

  Fixes:
    - Random incorrect Grids shown in SpotCollector DXGrid & OriginGrid columns.
       Requires SpotCollector 7.9.8 for complete fix to the bad Grid Display.
    - Settings, Web Sercices, TCPIP tests reporting connection errors (#10060)
       despite the associated services working correctly (Band Activity Display,
       Spotting to HamSpots & Text Messages) (2.11.1 defect).