While I previously
announced that 2.11.3 will be the last release for XP/Vista,
this 2.11.4 release contains bug fixes so I have extended the
XP/Vista support to this version as well.
for the download link and upgrade/install instructions.
*** Important Note:
*** This is the last version that supports
installation on Windows XP & Vista.
- Double-LeftMouse-click on Callsign to setup WSJT-X
removed and replaced
- All DXLab DDE functions (used for
DXView/DXKeeper/Pathfinder lookups and
SpotCollector spots) now handled by an
independent plugin process.
- JTAlert DXPedition Mode with N1MM+ logging support
has been removed.
This does not effect WSJT-X Fox/Hound Dxpedition
- Support for DL3VCO JT65-HF version has been
- Random incorrect Grids shown in SpotCollector
DXGrid & OriginGrid columns.
Requires SpotCollector 7.9.8 for complete fix to
the bad Grid Display.
- Settings, Web Sercices, TCPIP tests reporting
connection errors (#10060)
despite the associated services working correctly
(Band Activity Display,
Spotting to HamSpots & Text Messages) (2.11.1
de Laurie VK3AMA