From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2018 8:48 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Before mode

On 10/06/2018 11:21 AM, Rich McCabe wrote:

The last time I worked this guy below was 5/5/2018

This is just an example but everyone I have worked B4 is still showing up as B4.

I doubt it matters but I am logging with LOG4OM

Rich

Rich,
It may be due to you setting the B4 date to todays (UTC) date, I'll need to investigate further.
Please send me direct your Log4OM log file so I can see what is happening your end. Send the file to vk3ama.ham.apps [at] gmail.com

BTW, the Date setting is really designed for those who are happy to work a Station again (so not get the B4) if they haven't been worked for a number of months/years. It was never designed for such short terms, but should still work.

Out of curiosity, why are your setting the Date to such a recent date, what are you trying to achieve?