locked Re: B4 Not Working for Some of Us

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/06/2018 12:20 PM, David wrote:
You know, I can accept a certain amount of angst from developers as I used to be one myself in a long dead script.  However, I find your comments to be a bit out of line in helping the rest of us understand how to resolve problems that we see.  Nor did I see mention of that fix that in the forums, but frankly there is just too much to read.  I like to use my radio equipment not try to digest the internet.

Thank you for your assistance in any case.

Sorry you feel that way. Your original post had as its second line.. "I am offering up proof that this is NOT the case". You were wrong and I was a bit defensive, sorry.

Keeping it short for you...
Turn off the Grid Chase unless you are participating in the Chase then the B4 behaviour your experiencing is valid and correct.

BTW, Grid Chase apparent B4 anomalies have been discussed numerous times within the forum.

Good Luck.