locked No Modulation FT8 #FT8

Brad Rich <brad.rich@...>

I have not had my gear on for a couple of weeks.  I fired up this morning only to find WSJT not modulating a FT8 Signal.  I have a Timewave Navigator.  I receive signals just fine and the CAT and PTT test buttons work fine.  When I use the PTT test button, the transceiver goes to transmit mode but the TimeWave Navigator PTT light stays out.  I do not remember if the Timewave PTT illuminated during transmit or not.  Transceiver seems OK as it will transmit CW.

I am kind of stumped and sure I am missing something simple?

Any suggestions?

Brad
N6GR

WJST version 1.8.0