locked Re: Logging to DXKeeper

Rick Johnson

I'm having the same problem but after 3X log try it brings up the
enter password for LOTW pane.
Rick W3BI

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 5:50 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 4/06/2018 7:43 AM, Larry Bryan wrote:

I just downloaded WSJTx 1.9.1 and was working some stations using HamApps 2.11.1. Had 3 Q's and each one failed to log to DXKeeper. It's been working fine and I'm not sure what downloading 1.9.1 has to do with this. I was using 1.9.0 prior and things were fine.

Larry
W8LIG
Larry,

Do the following...
  1. Enable debug recording via the "Settings -> Enable Debug Recording" JTAlert title-bar menu.
  2. Restart JTAlert, that is close JTAlert and then start JTAlert.
  3. Operate as normal.
  4. Once a failure occurs send a support request.
  5. Leave the "Enable Debug Recording" menu enabled.
  6. Once a solution is found for your problem you can turn off debugging.