Then go to QRZ.com and delete 2 of them.
73,
Rick W3BI

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 9:09 AM, on5po <on5po@...> wrote:
112/5000
hello, for info,
With the latest version jtalert, "send date eqslcc, no longer fits, in the log of HRD

De : Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> de la part de HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Envoyé : dimanche 3 juin 2018 14:22
À : Support@HamApps.groups.io
Objet : Re: [HamApps] 2.11.1 Fails to Log to HRD Logbook

On 3/06/2018 10:03 PM, Michael Black via Groups.Io wrote:
Laurie, is the HRD logging a single TCP packet?

I've been trying to write a hamlib back-end for HRD rig control and I've found throwing multiple packets at it (like is needed for WSJT-X split mode) causes TCP reset problems with HRD (done the same thing with FLRig and TRXManager without such problems).  Still trying to figure out the sleeps needed or identify enough to create a bug report for HRD.

de Mike W9MDB
Mike,

JTAlert sends a single TCP packet, this hasn't changed for a couple of years now and there is definitely no HRD changes in this build of JTAlert.

I don't believe it is a packet data length issue as the HRDLogbook.trace file has a 680 character command logging correctly while a 649 character packet failed (no response for HRDLogbook).