New JTAlert 2.11.1 is available for download.
In this release users will notice a reduction in the time taken to
display Callsigns after the end of the decode period. This is due
to debug recording now being disabled by default.
Important to note is this is the last JTAlert release that will
install under Windows XP and Vista.
for the download link and upgrade instructions.
*** Important Note:
*** This is the last version that supports
installation on Windows XP & Vista.
- ADIF & MixW Logs show an import progress window
after starting JTAlert.
(B4 checks and Scan Log will be inaccurate until
the import has finished)
- JTAlert and all Plugins compiled using an updated
version of the compiler.
- Automatic Debug data recording is now disabled by
default. Can be turned on
via the Settings menu in the title-bar.
- Auto-Halt after current TX symbol is hidden for FT8
mode. (previous disabled)
- Callsign validation to accept Callsigns with 2
- Decodes History database not updated with new
decodes with the statistics
staying at zero (2.10.17 defect).
- CQ Marathon scans returning a total of 387 rather
the correct 386.
(386 = 340 dxcc + 40 cqzone + 6 WAEdxcc)
de Laurie VK3AMA