locked Re: Marathon alerts for WAE

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/05/2018 2:01 AM, John Holmes wrote:
I have noticed that my QSOs with the WAE entries for the CQ Marathon are not being credited as being worked this year even though they have been. The ones I am aware of are Sicily, Bear Island and European Turkey. After doing a scan log and rebuild I have to manually indicate these as having been worked. Am I missing a setting?
Thanks.
John W9ILY

Do the Log entries for these QSOs have the QSL confirmation type set (Card, or eQSL or LoTW) matching the confirmation type you have set for the Scan Log function?

For example, if you have the Scan set for LoTW confirmations, and the QSOs have not been confirmed on LoTW, then the Scan will not find those QSOs and the Entity will still be considered as needed.