locked Re: JTAlertX not auto-logging to QRZ logbook

hermit@...

Hi Laurie -

Mike Black and I had a phone concersation last evening abt the problem.  I think the problem is my computer caused by McAfee antivirus unimstall.  Worst resources consuming antivirus I have ever used.  I think getting rid of it is the cause - maybe registry issues.  Gonna take over another computer here and I'll see what happens.

Thanks for the help.

Rich KB3OMJ

To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 6:03:39 PM
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlertX not auto-logging to QRZ logbook

On 27/04/2018 9:01 PM, hermit@... wrote:
Hi Laurie -

I've attempted twice to send you the Configuration and Session files - the upload status bar makes one pass, then a small window pops up saying "Sending your email to HamApps Support"  "Connecting to HamApps Server"  nothing happens, just chokes up,then "Email to Support (Not Responding).

Rich

Rich,

Are you able to use your browser to connect to HamSpots.net or HamApps.com? I wonder if your public IP address is blocked at the firewall. If you cant browse those sites, send me your IP address to
direct vk3ama.ham.apps [at] gmail.com

If your not IP blocked at the firewall, then you can try manually zipping up some JTAlert files and sending them to me, not via the group but to the above address.

Use Windows File Explorer and navigate to %localappdata%\HamApps\
KB3OMJ\session\JTAlertX\ and zip-up all the files in that directory and send the resulting zip file.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.