locked For Laurie: Alerts taking too long to appear

jeff29754 M1BCM

Hi Laurie, despite sending in three sets of session files, I've yet to recieve a response to my problem, which is ....

By the time an alert appears, the WSJT-X cycle of 15 is already in it's 6th or 7th phase, I've checked the sorting and dupe removal box in performance settings with no noticeable effect. This didn't happen before version 2.10.16. When the alerts for wanted stations appear and i click on them, they dissapear after 2 or 3 seconds and if they don't call CQ again, it's a lost opportunity to snag a wanted DXCC etc.

With respect .... can this problem PLEASE be addressed ?

Thanks in advance

Jeff M1BCM