locked Re: JTAlertX not auto-logging to QRZ logbook

Herschel Hall

I have to do a refresh with QRZ & then contact appears.
WA9KIA

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:49 AM Michael Black via Groups.Io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I assume you already tried re-entering your id/password and API code?

If so submit a bug report via ?/Contact Support and Laurie can identify the problem.

de Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, April 26, 2018, 7:50:31 AM CDT, <hermit@...> wrote:

I have been using WSJT-X v1.8.0 and JTAlertX 2.10.17 for some time now, and never had a problem with auto-logging to ACLog and QRZ.  Lately however, I find that a QSO is auto-logged to ACLog without a problem, but it will not auto-log to QRZ.  I checked the settings and the QRZ logbook is checked off.  Doing a manual log entry is no big deal, but I would like to solve this problem.  Appreciate any and all input to help me in this mystery.

73

Rich KB3OMJ