locked Re: JT ALert causing double mouse pointer

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/03/2018 4:28 AM, N S via Groups.Io wrote:
Where I really notice it is when I use the "big red pointer" mouse pointer set.  This is a set of mouse pointers that are large and red for those that have vision issues or just have issues trying to find a small mouse pointer on a very large screen.   When using any of these optional pointers, I see the flash at 10/15 and on some of them I get a double pointer.

I'm not sure why JTAlert would have any need to manipulate the mouse pointer.

Norm
Norm,

As previously stated, JTAlert does not manipulate the mouse pointer except when hovering the pointer over the buttons in the Decodes History Window. There is no pointer change made @10 secs.

This "big red pointer" set you refer to, is that part of Windows or provided by a 3rd party? I cannot find such a set on any of my PCs. Is this pointer set provided by another application, if so what is it and where can it be downloaded?