From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 11:41 AM
Subject: [HamApps] New JTAlert 2.10.16 Available : DXView Rotator support, GridChase Fix + more. #Announcement #NewRelease
New JTAlert 2.10.16 is available for download.
Visit https://HamApps.com for the download link and upgrade instructions.
Important: For the Grid Chase fix, a Scan Log needs to be run so that missing confirmed Grids are identified.
Release Notes for 2.10.16
- Clear button on Text Messages Window removes old messages.
- Hotkeys to turn a DXLab DXView configured rotator, SP or LP for your current
QSO partner (DX Call) when the DX Grid is set. Available for WSTX-X & JTDX
only. The hotkeys are set to match those used by DXView (Alt+R = SP,
Alt+P = LP) and cannot be changed.
- ClubLog uploads now use secure http (https).
- Callsign tooltip LoTW upload date extended to include the month as well as
the year (format mm-yyyy). Note this requires the Callsigns database.
- Ignored Callsigns will no longer trigger an "Out of Shack" alert regardless
of any other alert types triggered by that callsign.
- Internal code changes to try and prevent the random non-display of the Text
Message window. Note, these changes may not correct the behaviour (as this
has not been reproduceable in testing).
- QSL Message and Comments %Power% substitution not populated.
- Log4OM SQLite Log logging failure message worded incorrectly as MySQL.
- Incorrect LoTW & eQSL Flag positions on Alert Types Summary window.
- Text Message window, if already open, not showing Callsign when using the
right-click context menu of a decoded Callsign.
- Decodes History: Random display of incorrect number of bars in Alerts graph
(triggered by multiple image signals).
- Grid Chase alerts for Callsigns already LoTW confirmed in the current Month
when there existed a QSO for the same Callsign/Grid combination LoTW
confirmed in a previous Month.
de Laurie VK3AMA