New JTAlert 2.10.16 is available for download.
for the download link and upgrade instructions.
Important: For the Grid Chase fix, a Scan Log needs to be run so
that missing confirmed Grids are identified.
Release Notes for
- Clear button on Text Messages Window removes old
- Hotkeys to turn a DXLab DXView configured
rotator, SP or LP for your current
QSO partner (DX Call) when the DX Grid is set.
Available for WSTX-X & JTDX
only. The hotkeys are set to match those used by
DXView (Alt+R = SP,
Alt+P = LP) and cannot be changed.
- ClubLog uploads now use secure http (https).
- Callsign tooltip LoTW upload date extended to
include the month as well as
the year (format mm-yyyy). Note this requires
the Callsigns database.
- Ignored Callsigns will no longer trigger an "Out
of Shack" alert regardless
of any other alert types triggered by that
- Internal code changes to try and prevent the
random non-display of the Text
Message window. Note, these changes may not
correct the behaviour (as this
has not been reproduceable in testing).
- QSL Message and Comments %Power% substitution not
- Log4OM SQLite Log logging failure message worded
incorrectly as MySQL.
- Incorrect LoTW & eQSL Flag positions on Alert
Types Summary window.
- Text Message window, if already open, not showing
Callsign when using the
right-click context menu of a decoded Callsign.
- Decodes History: Random display of incorrect
number of bars in Alerts graph
(triggered by multiple image signals).
- Grid Chase alerts for Callsigns already LoTW
confirmed in the current Month
when there existed a QSO for the same
Callsign/Grid combination LoTW
confirmed in a previous Month.
de Laurie VK3AMA