locked Re: JT ALert causing double mouse pointer

Brad Rich <brad.rich@...>

It might be an operating system thing reacting to an app call. I doubt seriously the app intended to manuopulate the mouse pointer at 10 seconds.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of N S via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 12:29 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JT ALert causing double mouse pointer

Where I really notice it is when I use the "big red pointer" mouse pointer set.  This is a set of mouse pointers that are large and red for those that have vision issues or just have issues trying to find a small mouse pointer on a very large screen.   When using any of these optional pointers, I see the flash at 10/15 and on some of them I get a double pointer.

I'm not sure why JTAlert would have any need to manipulate the mouse pointer.

Norm