locked Re: JT ALert causing double mouse pointer

N S

I'm running Windows 10 with the latest build.  My video card is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.  I only experience this when running JT Alert.   When the progress bar at the bottom of the WSJT-X screen gets to about 10/15, the mouse pointer blinks and goes to a double pointer.  Pretty crazy.   I'll try changing the mouse pointer to something else and see if I still have the problem.  I'm running a special large red pointer so that I can see it easier on my screen.  The monitor is a 55" 4k.

Norm