locked JT ALert causing double mouse pointer

N S

This is really strange.   Every time I fire up JT AlertX, it messes up my mouse pointer.

Here's how it works:  I move my mouse pointer to anywhere on the desktop.  I can even click on a different program and have it be the active program.  At this juncture, my mouse pointer is fine.  If I leave my mouse stationary and wait for the progress bar in WSJT-X to reach 10/15, my mouse pointer immediately becomes two mouse pointers (double vision).  They are about 1/4" apart from each other.  If I move my mouse, the pointer immediately goes back to a single pointer until WSJT-X reaches 10/15.

Using the latest versions of both WSJT-X and JT Alert.

This ONLY happens when WSJT-X AlertX is running.   Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Norm