locked Re: Split operation

Jim Nuytens

I'm not sure why you would post that question here. It has nothing to do with JT-Alert.

However, to answer the question, you check the box that says Lock Tx.

On 3/21/2018 14:45, Guy G4DWV/4X1LT wrote:
Hi,

I work split all the time. I park my TX in a quiet part of the band and use the RX indicator to tune a station for a QSO. I normally use JTDX, but am trying WSJT-X 1.9.0 RC3. When I single click on a callsign, the RX *and* TX move to the station's freq. With JTDX, only the RX indicator moves. How can I get the JTDX behaviour in WSJT-X 1.9.0 RC3?

73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT

---
http://www.avg.com