From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Black via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 17:34
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Using JTAlertX causes WSJT-X to miss decodes

You've got some nasty low freq noise in your signal that is swamping everything.
You need to adjust the bottom end of your rig's filter to 200Hz or so and see if that helps (it should.

This is more what it should look like:

Michael D. Black

On Thursday, March 8, 2018, 4:23:31 PM CST, Hank Tyler <mailto:tylerhster@gmail.com> wrote:

Wow, thanks for the quick response!
I've enclosed 3 sound files hoping this may help. The middle one produces no decodes.
I am using SignaLink USB for my radio sound card.I will still try disabling JTAlert sounds. Windows sounds are already disabled.
Mike, how do I change the priority of the JT9 (sic) and WSJT-X processes? You mean FT8 don't you?

Hank/ke0cu
_._,_._,_