locked HRDLog.net

Ed Wilson

Laurie,

I have currently configured JTAlert to automatically upload logged contacts to HRDLog.net. This has worked well for me for several years, but recently I have experienced a number of missing QSOs on their site. I do not think that this is a JTAlert problem as I also see it at times when I upload manually from my local logging program HRD Logbook v. 5.24.

I was wondering if HRDLog.net provides any confirmation that QSOs are logged successfully at their end and if that could somehow be made available to me via JTAlert? I also automatically upload to eQSL, not for my own use but for the benefit of others who might use that service...a similar confirmation would be handy.

Ed, K0KC

k0kc@...
http://k0kc.us/