locked Re: jtalert/dxk/and clublog

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/02/2018 11:51 AM, Anthony W. DePrato wrote:
is anyone else finding this problem ?
i am running dxlab.. wsjt-x jt alert.
if i run just wsjt-x and dxlab when i upload my logs to clublog then i get
a message back saying i have x number of NEW qso's uploaded. BUT if i have
jt alert running also and upload my qso's from dxkeeper to clublog i get a
message back saying

NO NEW QSO'S WERE UPLOADED. i may very well have something set wrong But
what ?
thanks for any help

73 Tony WA4JQS
Tony,

Sounds like you may have JTAlert set to auto-upload new QSOs to ClubLog and then when you upload them again from DXKeeper you get the "No New QSOs" message.

You can turn off JTAlert uploading. Visit the Settings, Web Services -> Online Logbooks section.