locked Re: WSJT-X, JTALertX, and ACLog

roamer

In WSJT-X, what should I choose under Rig in the Radio tab

Use your rig.  What is your XCVR?

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Buzz Loeschman
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 3:35 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] WSJT-X, JTALertX, and ACLog

Hello,

After several hours and help from several people I finally have WSJT-X and JTAlertX working with HRD.

All is working fine and the auto logging is the greatest thing going.

So, why am I posting this?  I don’t really like the HRD Logbook.  I much prefer ACLog with which I am more familiar.

I am hoping to get the combo working correctly.  However, when I go to the settings in WSJT-X I cannot find ACLog

like I find HRD and DXLab as options to choose.  I do find ACL in the JTAlertX settings.

In WSJT-X, what should I choose under Rig in the Radio tab?

Is there anything else that needs to be set to ACLog that I am missing?

I see posts from several folks that are using ACLog and their log program so I know it is possible.

Thanks again for any help and suggestions.

73,

Buzz

NI5DX