locked Re: UDP set up #FT8

Robert Lorenzini

Well that's a pretty safe assumption at any time.

Bob - wd6dod

On 2/4/2018 10:30 AM, Michael Black via Groups.Io wrote:
I've heard there is a bug in HRD causing problems and they have a  beta version in test right now.

-----------------------------------
Michael D. Black

On Sunday, February 4, 2018, 11:56:23 AM CST, Vince Loschiavo <vince320@...> wrote:

Mike,

I think I can use your help.  Seems that I had everything working (moved to new computer)...didn't have uSoft office installed, and managed to get HRD Log to record the QSO in the logbook..
then Updated to 2.10.14 AND Loaded uSoft Office
Now cant seem to get the qso logged into HRD..
very sad..PIA..
drop me an email at n2aie at arrl dot net, and I'll get back to u...would like to sort this out this morning..
thanks
Vince