locked Re: Unique CallSigns RX/TX per Band Issue

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/02/2018 5:43 AM, Brian Kassel wrote:
For some reason, my Unique CallSigns RX/TX per Band
window is not updating.  There are no filters checked.
It was working previously.
I have checked the Open Hamspots (F7) underVew.
I have also opened Hamspots and logged in separately.

Brian K7RE
Brian,

What version of JTAlert? I suspect it is not current.

Recent Hardware/Software changes on the HamSpots server broke BandActvity data collection for older JTAlert versions.
Upgrade to 2.10.12 and you will be good.

Also, looking on PSKReporter, you appear to be running an old WSJT-X beta, 1.8.0-rc1. There were three release cadidates before the general release. Your running the first of those three. There were many changes and enhancements made to WSJT-X during the release candidate testing period. You really need to upgrade WSJT-X also, IMHO.