locked Re: Callsign History Window Misses Prior QSOs

Michael Black

JTAlert does not support MSK144.  JT65/JT9/FT8 only.
Not sure what Laurie has planned for the new version...Laurie?

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, January 31, 2018, 8:35:57 AM CST, Hasan Schiers N0AN <hbasri.schiers6@...> wrote:

Further info:

I can go to my WSJT-X DX Call window and type in a call. Doing nothing else will fill in the QSO History window.

If I type in any station I have worked b4, AND I have the mode set to FT8 ....the window fills in properly. I used WB2REM in this example and it shows worked on 4 bands FT8

When I go to 6 meters FT8, it shows I have worked K0TPP: five times on 2 bands (6m and 20m).

HOWEVER...if I switch to mode MSK144 , the QSO History window shows: K0TPP: MSK144 QSOs - None

Nothing could  be further from the truth...we have worked dozens of times!

Checking other calls that I work nearly every day on 6m MSK144....they all show that every qso is a "First MS144 QSO"

It appears that the Mode MSK144 is not being processed correctly for either Worked B4 or QSO History. Looking at the Main JTA screen, KB7IJ shows as First QSO (in red). ...again, we have worked scores of times.

Hopefully this additional info will  help.

73, N0AN

Something is wrong. Please help.

Hasan

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 8:17 AM, Hasan Schiers N0AN <hbasri.schiers6@...> wrote:
I can't imagine what setting I have wrong, but stations that show up as B4 in the main window, do not show up in the QSO History window as worked b4....showing band and mode (which is a great feature). This does seem to work in HF with mode FT8, but it does not work on 6 meters with MSK144.

I'm baffled.

Settings:

No Filters
Last QSO API Enabled under Logging
Log is Standard ADIF Log, path is set to JTalert

Ideas? Suggestions?

Tnx, 73

Hasan