locked JTalert gives false need for grid square often

K6RC

Hi Laurie,
I am involved in the grid chase and I notice false alerts saying I need a grid only to find it is already confirmed. I keep running the update under settings in jtalert that seems to help but not yet totally accurate. It is a pain to have to keep doing the update when I change bands.  I also have to change under setting grids in order to see the correct response each time I change bands.
do you know if there are any changes coming down the line to address this?
73
Dave K6RC