locked Re: JT Alert X 2.10.7 won't log to HRD logbook 6.4

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/01/2018 6:17 AM, Robert De Forge via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello to all,
      My trouble is my QSO will log to WSJT X 1.8.0 logbook but won't allow JT Alert X 2.10.7 to log it to HRD 6.4 logbook. I had the same problem in December after a Microsoft Defender security update shut it down because it thought it was a threat. I found files quarantined. After a few Defender update this problem was solved. Everything has been running smooth. I was going to update to the latest JT Alert at the end of the month. As of today I am back to 1/21/18 I am having the logging trouble again. My last working QSO that entered was on 1/18/18 22:29 UTC. Since then I have had 3 three Defender updates and two other Microsoft quality rollup for net framework/ windows 7 64bit. Today I am getting the  failure QSO not logged. Error due to defect in HRD logbook. I don't believe either program is responsible for the problem right now. The Microsoft update is but I can't find out what happened. All firewall setting look ok. Any ideas? Any help will be very much appreciated.
73
Bobby  KC2BBI
Bobby,

Is JTAlert recording any errors in the HRDLogbook trace file?

The file can be opened using a text editor like notepad and for you can be found here...
%localappdata%\HamApps\KC2BBI\session\JTAlertX\HRDLogbook.trace

What do the last dozen lines of that file show?