New JTAlert 2.10.9 is available for download. *** Please review the Release Notes ***
IMPORTANT: ARRL 2018 Grid Chase participants need to use this
See the Help File, "Tutorials -> ARRL International Grid
Chase 2018" topic for Grid Chase setup.
Visit HamApps.com for
the download link and upgrade instructions.
Release Notes for
- Works with new 5.3.1 version of JT65-HF HB9HQX
(Important Note: Only JT65-Log, the default, is
- Log4OM Settings, MySQL port field extended to
accept 5 digits.
- QSOs will not be logged and an error window will
be shown if the Callsign
to be logged doesn't match the Callsign of your
current QSO partner.
This occurs when double-clicking a new decode
before completeing the
logging of the previous QSO.
- With Grid Chase enabled, some Callsigns may not
be detected as a B4,
resulting in possible inappropriate alerting.
- Manually changed Wanted States not being
remembered with the needed count
not updating. Affecting WAS alerts, on 20m and
when mode tracking is set
to "Any WSJT-X Mode (JT9 or JT65 or FT8)".
- ADIF Scan Log not finding States when an LoTW
ADIF export file is used.
- Decodes History statistics not updated, decodes
not restored after
JTAlert restart and exports/backups
(affecting a very small number of users).
- No B4 detection for those running with Logging
disabled. (2.10.8 defect)
- Scan Log ignoring ACLog records that were missing
de Laurie VK3AMA