locked Grid Chase - one more question

Bernd - KB7AK

I am probably still misunderstanding something, but I was expecting that if I have worked a station on 40m before since the beginning of January, it wouldn't be marked as a needed grid (it was even the same mode. I have attached two screenshots, the first one shows WB6DJI calling CQ and it is highlighted in Purple, my color indicator for a needed grid. The CQ call is for DM03. The second screenshot shows that I worked a station from DM03 before, on this band, within this month, and that it was confirmed by LoTW.

What am I still not getting?