locked JTAlert-X config file ?

Dany VE2EBK

I tried the DXpedition mode with N1MM + by adding ‘’ / dxpmode ‘’ in the shortcut. Everything worked as described, JTAlert turns off many of the Alerts, etc.

By returning to normal mode, Show Log Field has disappeared, no more indication of B4 as well as socat.exe  no longer works to log in Logger32. Socal.exe start
but nothing more.

The file JTAlert-X.ini contains 2 lines:

Version=2.10.8

Location=d:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert

Before you uninstall everything and reconfigure everything, in which file can I find my JTAlert-X configurations?

Dany VE2EBK