New JTAlert 2.10.8 is available for download. *** Please review the Release Notes ***
IMPORTANT: ARRL 2018 Grid Chase participants need to use this
See the Help File, "Tutorials -> ARRL International Grid
Chase 2018" topic for Grid Chase setup.
Visit HamApps.com for
the download link and upgrade instructions.
Release Notes for
- Decodes History Statistics refresh interval
changed from once a minute to
four times per minute inline with the FT8 T/R 15
- Intermittent Callsign double-clicks not being
conveyed to WSJT-X.
(Tnx to Mike W9MDB for the testing and the
inspired suggestion for a
change in JTAlert UDP handling that resulted in
- Intermittent failure to log QSOs to Log4OM.
- Decodes History FT8 counts displaying the JT9
- Decodes History Callsign alert colors not
matching the alert colors of
the JTAlert callsigns display area. (2.10.4
- Frequencies above 23cm incorrectly logged.
- WSJT-X UDP Communications error message when
opening the Settings soon
after starting JTAlert (< 15 secs).
- Wanted Grids Scan Log for the ARRL 2018
International Grid Chase event
not resetting the worked grids list at the start
of each calendar month.
- Worked Callsigns still triggering the Wanted Grid
alert despite showing
the B4 when the Grid Chase event is enabled.
de Laurie VK3AMA