locked Re: Text message working?

roamer

Could it be they are travelling?

Get Outlook for Android

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of w4ihi3 <w4ihi3@...>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 6:47:28 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Text message working?

Update on messaging not working.  Received a message initiated by someone who read my first message. Responded but no reply.  then sent a message to someone i had exchanged messages with in the past. Again no reply so I seem to receive but cannot send messages. Any help on this?
Gary W4IHI

On Friday, December 29, 2017 6:34 PM, Ken Dellinger N4MIT <ken.n4mit@...> wrote:

I noticed the same thing… it was working but now no one replies.

N4MIT
Sent from Mail for Windows 10