locked Re: Version 2.10.7 Problem Fixed

W7JHR@...

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  Here are the answers to your questions:

1.  I was using the latest version of WSJT-X 1.8 and had not touched it since installing it when it was released.
2. The version of JTAlert that I had been using was the one that was previous to 2.10.7. I don't recall its' release number.
3. All previous versions of WSJT-X and JTAlert had worked seamlessly.
4. I'm very familair with the manual and tutorials.

When my frustration level reached the boiling point, I uninstalled both WSJT-X and JTAlert and re-installed both programs.  Both programs worked worked seamlessly again with the exception of the Band Activity Window which simply didn't show up when the program was running.  After rebooting the program several times it showed up and is working properly.  I hope this helps those who may have experienced similar problems.

Thanks for your software!  I didn't realize how much I relied on it until I couldn't use it.

73
Jim W7JHR