From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Banks
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 7:55 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Suggested Additional Capability

Hi Mike,

Yes, I’m not using correct terminology.

I should have said that clicking an alert in JTAlert would bring the (non-CQing) spot from the Band Activity window to the RX Frequency window and do nothing else.  (I had “Menus” turned off and forgot what they are actually called.)  Nothing else would need to be done.  If it was a station that you then wanted to call, you would double click it at the appropriate time, usually after they subsequently call CQ.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ