From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 10:29 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] HRD logging with JT-Alert not working

On 22/12/2017 7:42 AM, Brad Rich wrote:

My HRDLogboox trace is missing.

If the HRDLogbook.trace is truly missing rather than just being hidden by Windows, that indicates there has never been a HRDLogbook logging command sent by JTAlert. The creation and population of that trace file is automatic when JTAlert receives the logging event from WSJT-X (you must OK the Log QSO window) and subsequently send a suitably formatted logging command, via TCP, to HRDLogbook.

Please use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis. Make sure you have attempted one HRD logging from JTAlert in the last 24 hours and please reference this message thread in the notes.

Also, you still have not provided your Callsign, it will help in identifying your Support Request if your could provide that.