locked Automatic Callsign Lookup

Torsten - DL9GTB

Hi,

I use WSJT-X with JT-Alert and DX-Keeper for logging. It is very important to me to see who I have a QSO with. For this I have to click on the button "Q" for each QSO, so that the browser opens with QRZ.com. This is very complicated and delayed the display. Especially with FT-8 this should be fast. Is there a way that this happens automatically? I've already tried Pathfinder, but that does not work. The callsign is entered while but then I have to click on the button QRZ there again. It has to be possible somehow, right?

73 de Torsten - DL9GTB