locked Re: Wanted US State Alert for only Stations Calling CQ

Mike Anderson

I'm not aware of any other way but it does alert you to The Wanted state so that you could stand by in que and hopefully snag them when they do call CQ or call him when  he's all finished and hope to get him

-------- Original message --------
From: Harry Williams <willisw200@...>
Date: 12/18/17 11:03 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Wanted US State Alert for only Stations Calling CQ

I am fairly new to wsjt-x and jtalert but really enjoy both of these apps. I have an alert defined for wanted US states and stations calling CQ. The wanted US state alerts anytime a station call in a wanted US state is decoded whether or not he/she is calling CQ. Is there a way to specify an alert for only wanted states that are calling CQ? There is much info popping on each decode I can not sift through it fast enough....maybe if I was younger....

73 and thanks,
Harry
W0LS