locked Re: JT Alert and HRD

Bill Renick

Mine does the same, not sure if hrd & Jt alert are able to work together to log QSO's anymore . Worked fine this spring then boom they quit working. I have the latest versions of both programs but JT alert refuses to use the hrd logbook. If anyone has a fix please share. Was a great program until they had the issues with HRD.

De W8BLR
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, December 1, 2017, 10:56 AM, Al Bailey (K8SIX) <k8six@...> wrote:

I recently updated WSJT-X and also JT Alert. All worked well but now when I try to log a QSO I get a ODBC DSN error and it will not log the Q. I downloaded the 2007 Runtime and it still does not work. It is as though it is not getting the data from HRD. Possibly I need to change  the UDP settings???

Hope somebody can help as I am lost. :(