locked JtAlert no longer storing 'Settings'

KD7YZ Bob

I've had a few BSOD's lately caused by Kaspersky and Acronis.

Though this may not even be related, NOW I notice that JTAlert is
telling me NO Log ... even though "Test" cl;aims to see DxKeeper

Also, among many other settings never getting saved, Alert Sound
location, Alert notification, number of rows and columns ... location of
JtAlert WRT position of WSJTx

Yes I uninstalled and yes I downloaded the latest, today .. still the
same problem

if attachments come through, then you can see the picture of the problem

Hellllppppp please

Bob KD7YZ