locked Custom Color Question on Worked B4

Stephen - K6SJT

I've set a number of custom colors which normally works well. I've set 'Worked B4' to be a dark gray (see attached PDF image).

I've have also set QSL Membership Option for LoTW & LoTW Strip enabled.

However when a station that I've worked B4 who is not a LoTW member the call is displayed in light gray, not dark gray (see attached PDF image)

Apparently some criteria override others, or are 'superior' in their functionality?  I'd like all my Worked B4 to display in dark gray, is there a way to do that?

73,
Stephen - K6SJT