locked Re: multiple instances JTAlert #HRD

ON5UN

Dear Laurie,

May I bother you with another question:

This is what I experience.

Identity 1 ON5UN:  works fine both WSJT-X and JTAlert ON5UN ( also wsjtx_log file in WSJT-X)/

When I close  identity 1 ON5UN ( both WSJT-X and JTAlert and start WSJT-X ON5XYL and JTAlert ON5XYL ( identity2) and configure JTAlert to use HRD6 logboek ON5XYL, this seem to work too.

When I close down both WSJT-X ON5XYL and JTAlert ON5XYL and start again Identity WSJT-X ONRUN and JTAlert ON5UN, it is using logbook ON5XYL.

In fact whatever identity I start up, it is using the last used logbook.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks on beforehand,

BR,

Erwin