locked Re: multiple instances JTAlert #HRD

ON5UN

Dear Laurie,

First of all, my apologies for not replying faster, but I have been abroad until  Monday.

I have followed your very clear instructions and that seems to work fine, however I have one question.

In the second identity wsjt-x , when I open the log directory, I cannot see a wsjtx_log file and several other files I see the first identity directory are also missing such as call3 old, timer out etc..Where should I copy the second identity wsjtx_log.adi file so the second XSTT-X instance will show also correct info and colors?

Rest me to say : BIG Thank you to you, you are an example for Ham spirit and a Ham with a very big “H

73 de Erwin, ON5UN