locked JTAlert not alerting to wanted states/intermittently not reading states from log file #FT8

Barrett WØASB

Hello,
I am noticing that there seems to be no alerts for wanted US States (except for Alaska, but that seems to be treated as a separate DXCC entity), is this the intended operation of the alerts? Additionally, when scanning the log file, intermittently all my wanted states will be erased. I haven't figured out how to reliably reproduce my results, either reading correctly or incorrectly. Is this a known issue as well?

I am using FT-8 with JTAlert 2.10.3 with WSJT-X 1.8.0-rc3; I am using the Standard ADIF Logging option, and uploading my log file as it has been downloaded from LotW to get my QSL information.

73,
Barrett, W0ASB