On 4/11/2017 8:55 AM, HamApps Support
Now that you have new XYL specific shortcuts for
WSJT-X and JTAlert do the following...
Slight correction. Bullet point 4 should be
Start JTAlert using the XYL shortcut.
- Start WSJT-X using the XYL shortcut.
- Open the WSJT-X Settings and setup as
required, being sure to specific the XYL Callsign. You will
need to adjust other settings, Radio, Audio, etc. (as they
will be the defaults, they are not copied from your original
- Leave WSJT-X running.
- Start JTAlert.
- Open the JTAlert Settings and setup the
HRD logging to use the XYL log.
- Adjust the Wanted Alert settings and
then perform a Scan Log.
- Adjust any other JTAlert settings as
they are not copied from your original (OM) settings.
de Laurie VK3AMA