I don’t have a Pro 3 any more but it does work with WSJT-X,JT65-HF and all the other ham programs

73 Eddy N7AED

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2017, at 9:49 PM, Jim - N4ST <newsgroup@...> wrote:

Apples and oranges.
Actually, Joe Large did JT65-HF using Joe Taylors algorithms.
JT-Alert is a third-party sidekick program originally for JT65-HF, but now covers many variations including the dominant WSJT-X.

_________
73,
Jim - N4ST

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Hertel
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 23:01
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] FT 8 ???

I appreciate all that have responded... your info help greatly.
By the way.. this support group originally started when Joe Large was writing his programs for jt65. When he got out JT-AlERT took over.
Also !!
HAS Anyone tried to connect a Icom 756 III to JT8 program??? Havin a bit of difficulty in makin it all work.
Jim