locked Issue with Call Sign Display Lines #3 & #4

Stephen - K6SJT

I have both the DX Country name and the State name enabled and they do properly show up under the call signs on the Call Sign Display lines #1 & #2.

However, if I add the third (or fourth) Call Sign Display lines they do not display the DX Country or State name under the call sign. However, line #1 and #2 do continue to display the country or state names properly.

This is only an issue when the band gets very busy and more than 16 calls requires an additional line(s) to show then all.

73,
Stephen - K6SJT